Secure shopping at mather gallery
Mather Gallery maintains the highest levels of security. We take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
- Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions.
- You can tell whether a page is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.mathergallery.co.uk in your browser address window. A small locked padlock will also appear in either the browser web address window or the bottom bar of your browser window depending on which web browser you are using. We use the industry leading software to provide this SSL encryption technology.
- Using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online.
- Only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust.
- Our checkout process uses Stripe for secure credit card payments using Visa, Mastercard and American Express giving peace of mind that your data is secure with our level 1 PCI DSS certification. Or if you select PayPal you are covered with Buyer Protection and Data Encryption.